Fashion of Glee Look Book - Quinn
- Modcloth Eyelet It Be Dress - $104.99
- Modcloth Political Science Major Blazer - $139.99
- The Cambridge Satchel Company Upwardly Mobile Satchel - $134.99
- Modcloth Tropical Wear Navy Notion Dress - $52.99
- Anthropologie Bike Lane Dress - $158.00
- Modcloth Ventti Rainy Day Darling Dress - $44.99
- Modcloth Ryu Windswept Petal Coat - $164.99
- Urban Outfitters Cooperative Harvard Oxford Wedge - $39.99
- Anthropologie Flared Brynsk Dress - $298.00
To replicate Quinn’s classic style, begin by pairing plain or pastel base pieces with a bolder colored cardigan or jacket. In general, stay away from prints, although there is a little room for interpretation here. Fine stripes, dainty florals, or the quirky bicycle print of Anthropologie’s Bike Lane Dress (center) can can work wonders when worn appropriately.
As Santana said to Quinn way back in ‘Hairography’ (“Seriously, what era are you from?”), Quinn in a nutshell goes for girly, vintage-esque pieces. Check out local op shops for those lovely Quinn-like pieces. And let’s not forget that Quinn’s wardrobe is almost entirely Anthropologie, so just about anything from their catalogue will leave you radiating with a Fabray glow. If you don’t have the cash to splurge there, look above for our favorite picks from the more wallet-friendly Modcloth store.
As Quinn dresses so simple and classic, jewelry and accessories are kept to a minimum to match. Think scarves, simple necklaces (she’s never seen without one of her many cross necklaces), and the occasional hat. If you want to add a bit of pop to your outfit, add a brightly colored handbag, or vintage style backpack.
Lastly, round out your wardrobe with flats, boots, or brogue-like wedges. The secret to dressing like Quinn is to keep it simple, but not underdressed!